Thursday, April 23, 2009

Would you Please have Pity on me??

My crazy owners in effort to save a little money decided that they would give me a" Home Grooming" as you can see it turned out a complete disaster..My big sister Avery even cried when she seen me.Seth did not seem to mind but what do boys know. And now I must live like this until it grows out!! What's a Girl to do? So if you see them around would you PLEASE let them know that there are plenty of other ways to save a little money...
This is how cute I look when I go to my regular groomer!!
P.S. My mom did tell me that she won't let this happen again.

4 comments:

  1. Bless her! Tell Abby not to worry, we've started a grooming fund for her.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, bless it! I'm trying not to laugh, but I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really ok to laugh. I have laughed to tears!!! Poor dog:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed a good laugh today. That is priceless.

    ReplyDelete