Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Bullets...

1.Seth is taking 4 and 5 steps at a time!!!!!

2. Avery will be starting middle school in just 12 days... oh do I feel old and so worried about her going: (

3.I am so ready for fall!! mums, fall candles burning in the house, pumpkins on the front porch, cool fall nights, football games... can you tell I'm ready for FALL??

4. Planning Seth's 1st Birthday party... It's so much fun and I feel sure he will be taking a lot more than 5 steps at his party!!

5.Really excited for my brothers June wedding!! but I'm going to enjoy fall first!

6. Looking forward to Panther's season.

I know post without pics are not that fun but this was all I had for today... Hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.

2 comments:

  1. Love Fall too!
    Seth should NOT already be fixing to turn one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, you are so precious. Thank you for the sweet comments -- always! I wish I came up there, but I NEVER have down time to just go where I want (ha). We go to the mountains a lot, but now that fall is approaching, we will be tied to our house. We sell pumpkins, then Christmas trees. This year we have a corn maze. Maybe you could come here. Check out our web site: www.greenacrescary.com We are praying God will bless our efforts.

    Love!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete