Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bullets...

I have not posted in Forever...

It's like a heat wave has hit here!! 98 degrees here HOT!

Friday is the last day of school here. WOO HOO!!

Avery's Softball team made it to the Championship Game. We are so excited we play on Saturday..

I am so looking forward to our summer break of staying up late, sleeping in, going to the waterpark, going to the beach.

I'm going to get better at posting pictures..

I'm looking forward to our ladies Beth Moore bible study this summer..

Praying that we soon get the call from CAS that we have been waiting for to bring home our son..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Wondering as I just read this post of yours what Beth Moore Bible study you're doing this summer? I've done several and love them all!
    Blessings,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete