Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery... a little late


My baby girl turned 11 years old on Feb. 11th last Wednesday and she was so sick with strep throat:( But thankfully the Friday before we celebrated her birthday with a sleepover and bonfire. She had 8 of her best friends over and family. The party theme was hot pink and zebra print it was so cute she had hot pink cupcakes with a monogrammed A on each one! I have a ton of pics from the party but my new flashcard is not working for some reason so when I get it working I will post the pictures. But I do want to wish my Birthday girl a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! even if it's a little late. Avery you are turning into such a sweet and beautiful young lady your dad and I are so very proud of you!! What a blessing you are! We Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Avery!! Can't wait to see the pics from that fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Avery miss you so much hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete