Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a post about being Thankful...

I'm so thankful to God that he gave me such a wonderful husband that has a heart to serve God any way he can. For two beautiful children that are happy and healthy. I read all these blogs about sick children and it just breaks my heart. I too was there not long ago when Seth was on life support for 9 days in the Hemby's Childrens Hospital. I am so Thankful that God gave him a complete healing. Far to often I lose focus of what is really important in life and I just wanted to take today to say God I Love you with all my heart. Thank you for saving me and Loving me the way you do. Thank you for ALL the wonderful blessings you have put into my life. I just can't say enough about your Goodness!! What an AWESOME GOD you are..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy!!

    What a beautiful post!!! :) Thank you for your comment on my blog!! I came here to check your blog out and thought it was cool that your kids names are Avery and Seth!! My best friend of over 18 yrs has 4 kids and two are Avery and Seth! Her hubby is Ryan!! lol Very neat!!

    Congratulations on your adoption of your little man!! What a sweet boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! We have so... much to be truly thankful for. It's so easy to forget that as we go about our daily tasks!! Thanks so much for this reminder!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new here! What an awesome blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete