Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Terrible blogger...

I know I have been terrible about blogging lately.... I love to blog but my most favorite is reading all of your fantastic blogs!! I think every now again we all go into a blogging slump and yes that's where I have been. The holiday season is right around the korner and I am sooo excited this is my most favorite time of year. I love, love, love to decorate for the holidays I am a little worried about my tree this year because of a very curious 14 month old running around. If any of my fantastic blog friends have any advice on keeping my tree in good condition ; ) I would appreciate the advice!! I promise to get better at blogging... wait have I said this before?? Well I will TRY with the holidays here I should have lots to blog about and lots of pictures to share. Well gotta go get ready I have some Christmas shopping to do!

3 comments:

  1. Ok slacker....Just kidding! We all go through our slumps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jennifer you are right I have been a slacker... I will admit but do hope to get better: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found my blog. I remember you guys waiting with us. I'm glad everything worked out with your adoption. I will have to add your blog to my adoption blogs I follow. I have just started, but it has become addictive. You guys have a large age gap between your 1st and 2nd just like we do. Amber was 12 when Edi was born. Has Avery adjusted well? I'm sure she's like a second mother to him and could eat him up like everyone else. They are precious. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Annice

    ReplyDelete