Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Yes I'm back from a 2 month blogging break that really was not planned. But just have been super crazy busy with Life, kids, ballgames, school, trying to sell our house, family visiting and the list goes on. So with all that said blogging fell to the bottom of the list HA!!! But I'm back but with just bullets this morning and some pictures to follow later: )


~School is almost out!! Woo Hoo
~Seth is talking up a storm... I think he says a new word everyday!
~ Avery has had one of her best seasons ever in softball!!
~ Vacation can't come soon enough!!
~ We have a contract on a home that I can't wait to decorate but I have to sell this one first. Please pray!!
~ My brother is getting married in less than two weeks and we are all in the wedding except for Seth he is to young.... But I am the oldest bridesmaid Ha! So YES I'm dieting right now like a mad woman!

I know my bullet list was not very long, but I have lunches to pack and it's my week to take the crew to school. Now if I have a very productive day I may play catch up with some pictures I have to share. Will see.........

2 comments:

  1. Hey There! I commented back on my blog about the paint colors but I thought I would leave a message on here in case you didn't see the message on the blog! : ) Hope you had a great day!


    (All colors are Sherwin Williams)
    Foyer, Hall, Living Room, and Kitchen: SW 6127 Restrained Gold
    Dining Room: SW 6321 Red Bay
    Master Bedroom: SW 6128 Blonde
    Master Bathroom: SW 6127 Restrained Gold
    Guest Bedroom: SW 6416 Sassy Green
    Guest Bedroom #2: SW 6127 Ivorie
    Guest Bathroom: SW 6128 (1st coat) SW 6127 (2nd coat)
    Laundry Room: SW 6321 Red Bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care one bit. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete