Monday, September 6, 2010

Terrible blogger...

Well..... That's my title again Terrible blogger!!!!!  I really give it to all you "super moms" who are so awesome at blogging. I am not going to make any more promises on how I am going to become a better blogger because I have broken every one of them HA!! So with that said.... What have the Stanton clan been up to?? School, volley ball games, homework, and chasing a very active almost 2yr old  sweet little boy and did I mention volleyball? Avery made the middle school volleyball team and boy are they keeping us very busy between games and practices and I am also planning  sweet little Seth Ryan a Thomas the Train birthday party, but even though I'm super busy I feel super blessed to be able to do it all!! I have so much catching up to do here in the blogging world and honestly don't know if I can, but here is a pic of Seth on his new swing set he got last week and it really got a lot of use over the weekend with this wonderful weather we have had. Seth is growing up so fast and I can't believe he is getting ready to turn two!! Avery is doing so great an adjusting very well to her new school. We put Avery in a private Christian school this year and she LOVES it so much!! I just love the fact that she gets BIBLE daily and Prayer in school and she loves that too.
Avery's first day of school

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment