Thursday, April 30, 2009

Will I always have baby fever??

I can't believe I'm asking this question... Seth is only 7 months old!! I feel so very very blessed with my two precious gifts from God, but I have a place in my heart for a house full. Does this ever go away? I said when we brought Seth home I now feel complete and I do but there are some days when I think I would like another sweet blessing to LOVE! I think that is just how God created women we LOVE children and we love being mommies!! I also have a very special place in my heart for adoption...
Maybe this is just my hormones because in a little while I will be chasing a very busy baby boy all over creation!!

1 comment:

  1. You know you don't have to be done with two...You never got your CAS baby...do your fees you paid still count toward another adoption???? It's a question I would ask!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete