Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Favorite things...

My Wonderful husband... Could not imagine my life without him!




My sweet sweet babies... I love them so much!!






I would go CRAZY without something SWEET and these babies do the trick!!








So in LOVE with my Big Buddha bag my hubby got me for Christmas.









I love my Dolce and Gabbana light blue another Christmas gift from my hubby.







I have to have fresh breath... My most favorite Trident original.









My Mary Kay coral rose lip gloss I don't leave home without it.




Now go check out what everyone else is writing about at Mama's Losin' it!





7 comments:

  1. Oops! Maybe I should have put my hubby & kids as my favorite things too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love the original blue trident too =) So glad y'all are having a great Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post....I am LOVIN that stinkin cute purse!! I am going to smell that perfume the next time I am out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list of favorite things - I share many in common! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! Love that purse!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog...we ARE having a great summer, in fact it's going a little too fast! Your babies are growing fast like mine...I wish life would slow just a little!! We still need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list of things. I have the perfect shade of lip gloss for you. I wish you lived close. The Clarin sales rep. gave me the wrong shade and I'll never wear it with my blonde hair. It would wash me out big time.

    ReplyDelete