Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Wonderful Vacation and a very lazy blogger...

What a wonderful vacation we had. Just can't believe we have been home over a week and I'm just now blogging about it and even being lazy now with only 2 beach pictures. The beach was Great... We had beautiful weather even though some days were very HOT! We spent our days on the beach everyday with lots of family. A huge group of us go down together every year and we have so much FUN! Avery and Seth had a blast for sure and came back two brown beach babes for sure.I know I have been so Terrible with blogging this summer I have a lot more beach pics I may post later.... But will see HA!! This week we have had a little stomach bug going around our house first Avery than Seth and I and so far hubby has been able to escape it and we are praying he won't get it. Hope you are enjoying your summer!!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures of Avery and Seth on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...glad I am not the only one that can not do blogging and summer at the same time:) What beautiful pictures, you need to frame one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the beach sounds wonderful (except for the stomach virus).

    Thanks for visiting me. I am doing well, thanks.

    God bless baby Stellan.

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete