Thursday, August 13, 2009

11 months old today....

I think this has happened before already....My mommy almost forgot that I turned 11 months old today. I sure hope she does not forget my birthday next month. I think she just has a lot on her mind these days because I do keep her very busy. See I'm learning to walk right now and I have in the last week or two managed to get into a lot of things I should have not including taking off a dirty diaper and pretending it was lotion for my arms and legs. Yea my mommy was not to happy with that. I'm saying lots of new words, playing patty cake, and waving bye-bye and I have a mouth full of teeth: ) My mommy says I'm growing up way too fast and even though I keep her very busy she says I'm still the most sweetest boy in the whole wide world and she thanks GOD for me everyday!!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, Anthony was excited about his dirty diapers too. I found "surprises" all over the place! The good thing is they grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no -- the diaper!!!! Gag. I am so glad I never had to deal with that. ha ha

    He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture and update on Seth and Avery. It's hard to believe Seth's birthday is less than a month away already. Your blog is lovely and sure enjoy seeing what you add from time to time. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet post...and he is SO cute! Loving that hair. :)

    ReplyDelete