Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh my... My First Award!!!



I would like to thank the academy, my mom and dad... Just kidding but I would like to thank Jennifer at The Causey Clan for giving me this award!!


So here are the rules for receiving this award...

List 5 obsession and pick 5 more fabulous blogs...


My obsessions are:

1.cleaning - always has been always will

2.blogging/facebook

3.my weight - never seem to be happy

4. my children - everyone thinks their children are wonderful... but mine really are (grin!)

5.my hair - cut it , grow it out, color it brown, color it blonde... Can I get a Amen from all my IRL friends!!


And my Fabulous blogs are...

Drum roll please
All of you that take the time and read my blog!! How about leaving me a comment and let me know you received your award.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you visited my blog tonight. You are the first person to come over from Kelly's blog. HAHA! I am just kidding. You have a precious family. I saw where you wear Light Blue. I want some of that perfume so bad. I spray it on every time I go to Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks so much! Your blog is pretty wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mandy! Thanks for stopping by 2nd cup today, glad you liked what you read. I hope we can get to know each other. You have a really cute blog going on here!

    ReplyDelete