Sunday, September 13, 2009

One year ago today...

Our life's changed forever when God blessed our family with our Precious baby boy Seth Ryan thru the miracle of adoption. We could never imagine our life without this sweet boy in it. So in honor of this special Birthday we celebrated with friends and family yesterday with a monkey party for our little monkey Seth!!






His monkey cake was sooo adorable and sooo YUMMY!!!!




A good friend of mine Kim had this b-day hat made for Seth when he was first born to wear for his 1st b-day. It is so cute but he hated wearing it.






Are you sure??? All of this is cake is for me...Are you kidding me?





Hmmmm. was all he could say!!








And than it was gone.








Opening presents... He got a monkey backpack: )








More presents!! He liked the cards the most. They are so funny at this age.










Its was a wonderful 1st birthday for Seth with Beautiful weather. We rented a moon bounce too but I really think we wasted our money on that.I really rented it for the older children that came to the party but they were more interested in riding our golf cart more : )
Seth Ryan you are a true gift from God. We love you so very much!! Happy Birthday Sweet boy!!











6 comments:

  1. Makes me emotional just reading it! I have been apart of the miracle of adoption through my best friend. After watching her suffer for so many years with loss and pain from infertility and wonder why? I finally knew the why to all that pain when I held her beautiful adopted son, almost a year ago. I new she was meant to mother that child, and that he was truly a gift from God and a lovely self-less birth mom. I celebrate with you today that beautiful gift, and pray he will continue to provide you with joy. Happy Birthday Seth!
    P.S that cake was so stinkin cute and yum yum, the pictures even made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet Seth! I know the joy your are feeling as you celebrate the birth of your little boy. What a precious gift he is from the Lord.

    Happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day to your lil'boy.He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! And I love his cakes...they are precious! Happy (belated) birthday to your little cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious! And I love the cakes! They are cute and do look yummy!!!

    God bless precious Seth. May goodness and mercy follow him all the days of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cake! Seth just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete