Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thankful...

One year ago today at only 17 days old Seth came down with a fever so I took him into the doctors office . We were then sent downtown to the Hemby's Childrens Hospital where later that evening Seth was diagnosed with Bacterial Meningitis. Seth was admitted into PICU and placed on a ventilator for 9 days. We were told that getting thru the first 48 hrs was really a matter of life and death and that it could go either way.Thankfully it went the right way and God healed his little tiny body totally and completely. I'm so happy today to say that one year later Seth is a perfectly healthy one year old!!! We are so Thankful that God healed him we could not imagine our Life with out him...
GOD is Sooo GOOD!! These pictures were taken after he came out of PICU.

This is Seth's Amazing doctor "Doc. Johnson"


5 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet little face! God is good! When you look at that sweet little boy and all the "answered prayers" he is - how could we ever doubt God's goodness and favor?
    *Remember that when you worry about your new home you're going to get ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--you are a follower of mine, and I wanted to let you know I switched domains, and I wanted you to be able to find me! I'm now at lifeandadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing story! God is so perfect in working out all the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is Good girl!! I can not imagine that time for you, all the joy of finally adopting a baby and then thinking you might lose him!! Praise God that all went well. What a priceless gift he is all all children are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from "The Causey Clan".

    Such a miracle your sweet baby boy is. I had bacterial menangitis at the age of 4 years old and my mom still remembers the terror of it all like it was just yesterday (in actuality it was 25 years ago).

    ReplyDelete