Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas cards????

This was last years Christmas card... I can't believe how much these two have grown up in the past year!! So now I'm in the process of getting this years card ready. I'm thinking a black and white photo outside. I try to do something a little different each year. Christmas cards are one of my many favorite things during the Christmas holidays. Everyday during the month of December I can hardly wait for the mail to arrive each day!! I really want to get my cards out by early next week so I better get busy...So what are some ideas you all have done in the past?? I'm always looking for new ideas!! Hope each of you are taking the time thru this Christmas season to truly celebrate the true meaning of Christmas~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

  1. What ever you do I'm sure they will turn out good because your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!!! Have you done your cards yet??

    ReplyDelete