Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis the Season for baking cookies!!

Avery did a little baking this weekend... for the most part all by herself!! She wanted to make some Gingerbread cookies and decorate them and she really did a great job!! They were so delicious especially with my coffee the next morning!



These are not my Christmas cards pictures but on Sunday while the kids were in their Christmas red. I wanted to take a few pictures... Well as you can see little sweet Seth Ryan wanted nothing to do with getting his picture made : )




By the time I snapped this last picture he was laying in the floor crying!! So we will hopefully get some pictures later.




3 comments:

  1. That looks like FUN!! I have to get my kids baking soon!! Seth is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats all I have been doing is baking...hence the fact my pants are feeling a little tight!! Tis the season!! Gotta love it, they look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me I know about the pants feeling a little tight.... But soon is Christmas is over its back to eating right!!

    ReplyDelete