Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Avery's Birthday Party!!

We celebrated Avery's Birthday over the weekend with a small party at home with some of her very good friends from school, church and softball! Our weather over the weekend turned out a little snowy so a Birthday party at home turned out to be the best option.
Do you just love her cake?? I thought it turned out sooo Good and tasted even better than it looked!!! No I did not make it.... I'm not that talented!

Here is the whole gang...


Opening presents " The best part of Birthday's especially when your 12"



Time to blow out the candles. Avery had a wonderful party we all had a great time!! Now I can't wait to plan her 13th B-day party next year~!~!~!




So I posted this pic twice.... I don't know how to erase once you have uploaded it to do a post. So all you bloggers if you know how to erase it. Please let me know: )





4 comments:

  1. The cake was as good as it looks! You did a great job on her party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love the decorations and the cake - awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time. I love the pink and green decorations and the cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake is awesome. Everything looked lovely!

    ReplyDelete