Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!!!

Wow!! I can't believe you are 12 yrs old today.... It makes me happy and sad all at the same time. What I'm not sad about is the Beautiful young lady you are turning into. You make your dad and I so proud to call you our daughter. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital and now your in middle school "that makes my heart skip a beat" Avery we love you more than you will ever know and look forward to our new adventures with you!! Always keep your eyes on Jesus and let Him be your pilot thru life!!
We went last night and painted the rock in front of her school for her b-day!! Now in case you did not know this is a huge deal when you are in middle school ha!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Yes, I remember the rock painting being a very big deal at that age! Y'all are such sweet parents =)

    ReplyDelete