Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Happy Graduate....

Yes... Yes our baby girl is growing up!! She graduated from the the 5th grade today..We are so very proud of her! They had a graduation ceremony for them today at her school it was so dark in there that none of my pictures from the ceremony turned out : ( Today brings mixed emotions... you are so Happy for them that they are going thru to the next chapter of their life but on the other hand this means they are growing up and for mom and dad that is really hard to swallow especially when I truly am a mother hen over my children.. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful, sweet,smart,beautiful young lady as our daughter! Avery we are so proud of you today on your very special day.Congratulations!!
Avery here with her Media center award and her Spanish award!!

The proud grad holding up her certificate of completion of the 5th grade... She also received Most likely to Become a ... Weatherman!!!
Which is so TRUE because she can always give you an update!


Look out middle school here comes Avery!!



3 comments:

  1. Way to go Avery!! She looks so beautiful! Makes me feel old, it seems like yesterday that me and you were pregnant with Avery and Anthony...time flies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Avery!!!

    Yes, I call D my "Monkey"! Ash is Booboo bear, B is Briellephant and C is our Caineybug.... D was supposed to be bunnies... but for some reason, monkey just stuck! LOL Not sure what E will be yet, I love frogs... but I learned my lesson with D.... I'll wait and see! LOL I never imagined a girl being my monkey... but for some reason it fits her! LOL

    Thanks for your kind comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you blink and they grow up. I am trying everyday to be present and take it all in. Don't ya just wish we could push pause and slow this growing up thing down just a notch. She is a beautiful girl!! Time for summer..yahoo.

    ReplyDelete