Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Lazy days of Summer...


Yes the lazy days of summer are here....and Yes we have been lazy ha!
That's why I have been so terrible at blogging this summer!! Even though we are having a lazy summer we have been super busy with lots of sleep overs for Avery, family visiting, cookouts, lots of pool time and we are headed out to the movies today... We leave for vacation next Saturday and we can't wait and Yes I did manage to lose a few pds and hopefully a few more before we leave will see! We also have a trip planned for New York in August we are going to visit my husbands grandparents for a few days then we are going to the city" NY city" that is and I am super excited because I have never been to the city before. I feel like I may be doing a little shopping what you think?? Looking forward to July 4th I have always loved this holiday maybe because it's my sweet grandfathers B-day and we always have a big cook out for him on the 4th and I love living in the USA and dressing my kids up in red, white and blue!! Hope you are enjoying your summer... So what are you doing for summer fun??

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great time. We have been so busy with life, it seems like we haven't taken time to enjoy the "summer" aspect.

    Hopefully we will make it to the beach soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some lazy days of summer, I'm a little envious right now! :) That pool looks inviting. Enjoy your 4th!

    Happy Birthday to your grandfather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a post today that said...blogging is not a summer sport! It is so true, we spend the entire day at the pool! and I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE summmer!! So glad your enjoying your summer and your darling kids. have fun on Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your enjoying you summer! I am so envious that you are going to NY city!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I am actually a grandmother to THREE grandchildren with the one you saw on my blog being my youngest!

    Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment. Stop by any time!

    ReplyDelete