Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Bullet's

We are so loving summer....

My father-in-law is here visiting for the week...

I did cut my hair a lot shorter and I really do like it...

Seth is now hand feeding himself!!!! Makes mommy very HAPPY!

Our vacation is less than a month away... can't wait to put my toes in the sand...

I let Avery shave her legs for the very first time... I really did not know what the right age was. But I knew she did not want to start middle school with hairy legs HA !

It's been hard to blog a lot with summer here we have been spending most of our days outside...

Trying hard to get a few pounds off before vacation... Pray for me !!!

We have only been in our current house 3 yrs now. But we already need more room!!

Seth is loving his Gerber banana puffs!!...

Well I better go I have sweet baby boy crying for oatmeal...

4 comments:

  1. Don't let Allison know about Avery shaving her legs! She'll be wanting to move in with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gerber Puffs were D's love language for a while. :)
    I'm trying to get some extra weight off this summer, too. I'll pray for you (and me) every time I feel hungry. So don't worry...A LOT of prayers will be backing your efforts. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree -- who wants harry legs? :o)

    I pray you have a great vacation!

    Love!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the pictures of the sassy hair!! I too am trying to lose some pounds went to Dr. today...up 5lbs, BUMMER!! I am always hungry!!! I am wanting a vacation myself!! Have a great one:)

    ReplyDelete