Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look who's 8 months old today....

My goodness my mommy almost forgot that I turned 8 months old today.. This is me sitting in my high chair waiting patiently for my dinner.This is one of my new big "boy" things I'm doing now! I am also pulling up, saying da-da and wanting to take a bite of whatever mommy, daddy or sissy is eating. My mommy thinks I will be walking soon will see!! My mommy tells me everyday I'm the sweetest boy in the whole world and very handsome and you know what I think she's right...

5 comments:

  1. And I have to agree --you ARE very handsome!

    Just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I am so glad to hear that you "know" Faith and that you have also been enjoying my recipe blog. I am humbled that you would take the time to read my blogs.

    I hope that you will visit again very soon and I will be keeping my eye on you as well!

    Have a blessed evening,
    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Such a fun age :) It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!!! I think this is such a great age!! I can't believe he will be walking soon. Sophie isn't even crawling yet. She gets around though, but she can only move backwards at this point! LOL!! Enjoy your sweet baby boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mandy....thanks for the comment on my blog! I am so happy or you and your beautiful son. My best friend just got her finalized adoption papers last week. We both wept with joy, after such a long hard journey, you finally KNOW what God had in store for you...and it was worth the wait. I have such a special place in my heart for adoption. I think that it also makes you cherish every moment with your kids because you don't take them for granted. Nice meeting you...give that sweet boy a kiss for me:) Shauna
    P.S AWESOME garage sale finds...you go girl!! I love me some animal print

    ReplyDelete