Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Namie comes to visit... and a few bullets because their easy...

My sweet mother-in-law came in last week for a visit. Brian's parents live in Hawaii "I know lucky them" so we only get to see them about twice a year and YES we have been there twice!! Now that both of Brian's parents are now retired we will get to spend a lot more time with them. Our visit was great it was only for a week which flew by. Looking forward to July to see them both!!
Now for a few bullets...
1.School is almost over!! Woo Hoo .......
2.Thinking of cutting my hair a lot shorter...I can never make up my mind!......
3.Sad for John and Kate plus 8... hope they can work things out!......
4.Seth calls me Ma-na... So sweet!.......
5.Looking forward to staying up late, playing outside till dark, the pool, the beach, and sleeping in if a little cutie name Seth will allow it but I don't think so :).......
6.Can't believe that when summer is over my baby girl starts middle school..I'm not old enough to have a child in middle school!!......
7.I think Seth will be walking before summer is over. He is already pulling up and being brave and standing without holding on to anything......
8.Did I say can't wait for the summer!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! It is great to meet you. I hope you'll come over to visit often.

    Did you get one of the bumper stickers from CAS with a baby in the arms of her Mommy? IF you did, that is me holding my daughter. Of course, if you DO have that sticker/magnet and you look at my little one's face, you can tell.

    Congratulations on baby Seth! God is so good to us.

    Many blessings!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you have the picture of our daughter. lol Small world isn't it? I even have a post about it somewhere with that same picture on a billboard. If you look for our post "Adoption Story" ... something like that, you'll see it.

    Also -- I am sad about Jon and Kate too. I pray they allow God to bring healing for the sake of the kids especially.

    Now, my weight loss. I did the Weight Watcher's Core Plan online. They don't offer "Core" anymore (always changing their plans). But basically I cut out all white flour, (white bread, white rice, and white pasta)only drink skim milk, only use healthy oil (light olive) to season or fry with ... and I cut out my soft drinks! I still have 30 pounds to lose (scream) and I've been stuck for months. Very frustrating. I think I was depressed while waiting for our daughter and I ate and ate and ate.

    I'm so glad we met in blogland.

    Blessings!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be responding on this ... I don't know your email. I will be praying. Yikes! Puts a knot in my stomach. We have a closed though I know the names (on hospital records all over the room) and I see the bmom's account on facebook! She doesn't know my last name, so I can't contact her. Sometimes I wish I could. I pray it goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing grandparents are!! I too am sad about Jon and Kate plus 8...I pray they can work it out, they have 8 children that need them to work it out. I love Love love love summer especially because I look skinnier when I am tan:) Okay Ma na....what a sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete