Monday, May 11, 2009

Yard Sales and Mothers Day...

I hope everyone had a special Mother's day... Mine started out with breakfast in bed its kind of a tradition I guess because they do it every year but I always look forward to it. Avery had this banner she made hanging up for me and they had sweet little cards waiting for me on the kitchen table when I got up. My Mother's day gift this year was money YEAH!! That way I could pick out what I wanted... and guess what we did not take one single picture on Mother's day is that terrible or what?? We finished our day by grilling steaks on the grill and just relaxing in the hot tub and just being lazy just the way I wanted to spend my Mother's day.
Now on Saturday while Brian was at the race me and the kids spent the day with my mother and grandmother for Mother's day doing one of things we all three love to do. We went to yard sales and did we get some good deals $$$. We also ate out all three meals another one of our favorite things to do with no clean up. We had such a Fun day spending time together. Now here are a few of my yard sale deals!!!!



this lamp $3.00

this animal print table runner $.50 cents


this picture frame with my sweet baby boys picture. $3.00



curtains for my dining room $2.50




a swing for Seth $3.00





1 comment:

  1. Great deals!! I LOVE the animal print picture frame!!

    ReplyDelete